website and docs

I've managed to catch what George has, even over IRC...  So I'm not going
to be going anywhere anytime soon.

I should be able to get CVS set up for the website by mid-afternoon
tomorrow, unless something else breaks or comes up.  In order to do that, I
need as many docs as possible.  Any form will do, for now, though sdoc is
preferred for the 'papers'.  They'll be put into the repo in the right
place, I'll check the website, then get sdoc gen3 set up.

We should be live with at least the test site by the end of this weekend.
But in order for that to happen, I need as many docs and pages as I can
get, by tomorrow ~noon my time.

Right now, I go sleep more.

TIA,
   Omega

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===