Re: SEUL-Leaders: Directions

I have noticed the same.. Ill try to be there at 11pm. It is just that during
the week it is late for me and on fri and sat i am well on my way to drunk by
then.. ;)
Ill try to be home at that time tonight..

I do agree that the list has slowed down and needs some direction. I noticed
that yesterday and was working on some ideas..

Eric: when do you plan to have the updated page up?