seul.org

Control of the seul.org domain records has shifted to my machine here.  The
MX record is now belegost.mit.edu.  It appears that arma has added the Cw
record to belegost and restarted sendmail, so we can now send mail to
seul-*@seul.org with things working...  This message is a test of that.

How/when should we plan to roll this information out to the 'general public'?
Should it be accompanied by a post to c.o.l.a?

TTYAL,
     Omega

      Erik Walthinsen - SEUL Project infrastructure/system architecture
        __
       /  \           omega@sequent.com         Work: (503)578-5314
      |    | M E G A  omega@aracnet.com         Home: (503)281-4281
      _\  /_          psu12113@odin.cc.pdx.edu  Majoring in CS

       SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - creating a Linux distribution
     http://www.seul.org/            for the average home/office user

===
SEUL-Leaders list, seul-leaders-request@seul.mit.edu
===