SEUL: Ghostview

Actually, my biggest problem with Ghostview currently is the font.  I
finally got it to display almost all of a page in the virtual screen so
I can use my mouse to move around it.  But the font is pretty bad.

The letters are big enough to read, it's just that the letters are
somewhat jammed together and not very well shaped.

Anyone know a cure for that???

Good grief...I didn't realize it was 3:00AM!  Time to get to bed....