Re: SEUL: Documentation: info & postscript

Luka (Peter) wrote:

> yeesh.  power goes out, mit crashes, and when i come back....
>
> texinfo: do a search for texi2html - it's a perl script that converts
>  texinfo docs to html.  it's not perfect, but if we want to do this, it
>  can be fixed.

Found it.  But a quote from thier page:

texi2html is a Perl script that converts GNU's Texinfo files to HTML.

The program takes Texinfo files (and not info ones) and produces a set
of HTML
                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  That's the problem!
files. The quality of the output is close to the printed output and is
much better
than an info->HTML gateway.