Re: SEUL: Stopping dreams

> I am new to Linux and this 'startex' in ~/.bashrc idea just sort of
> pooped
> into my head.  I posted before thinking.  When I log in to another
> terminal
> it gives me a message about not being able to start X when it's already
> running then it frezzes.  ctrl+C gets me out of that and to a nice

This really wasn't a dumb idea at all. The thing is that the startx script
is somewhat flawed, it always tries to start on the first console. But you
could call Xinit, and have a little function that checks for the first
display, the second, etc, until it finds one that hasn't been taken yet,
and then fires up X.

-- Donovan