Re: SEUL: Text editors.

> The difference is very small at best.
>
> edit.com, I doubt they'll get too upset (it certainly won't stop them
> using linux)

It stoped me ... for a while :)

Not that much.  I have found 2 editors that could be made SEUL ready
in a mater of days ( at Linux development rates :).  mcedit which I
have spoken about already and "fte" which has both a Consol and X
modes.  It's a bit large ( 300 K ) and a bit quirky ( needs write
access to some /dev/items to work ) but fixing it is within reason.
Especially since it has an X Version that looks and acts like the
CL version.
FTE ... Another candidate for default editor ... console and X.

> yeah, whenever that happens. It's OK to dream, but you know, let's just
> work with reality for now, huh ? BTW, KDE editors aren't eligible for the
> main distro for reasons that I don't wish to waste more bandwidth
> re-iterating.

I know them too.  But KDE is not gona just go away.  Some SEUL users
will
install it.

--
: "Through the firewall, out the router, down the T1, across the
: backbone, bounced from satellite, Nothing but net."