Re: SEUL: Re: Volunteers

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, Erik Walthinsen wrote:

> Please, people, I am very serious here.  We have a chicken/egg problem.
> Without developer services we can't develop SEUL, but it seems that every
> one wants to jump right into SEUL development without the services in
> place.  Canna do it, capt'n!

What exactly needs done?  I'm kind of distracted at the moment by learning
how RH's installer works, but if you have something significantly more
urgent I'll set my efforts to that first.  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
         Architecture is the art of how to waste space.