Re: SEUL: Common SEUL/e-linux tools needed

On Sat, 10 Jan 1998, Loren S Osborn wrote:

> > 5. I believe we should designate a few generic platforms to work on and
> > start from there.
>
> Yeh, but as long as we have the source-code, we could always re-compile...
> (BTW, since SimOS has MIPS support, maybe we should add that to our list??? ;)

It's not as simple as a recompile.  You have to patch the source to be
able to build on a different platform.  I don't think any of us have a
SPARC in the closet.  If we didn't test it on the ACTUAL platform, it
would be SOOOO buggy.  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
     "Said the fly, "Let us flee." Said the flea "Let us fly."