Re: SEUL: Interest abounding...

George Bonser wrote:
[...]
> My personal
> opinion is that if you only have one machine, you probably do not need
> Linux
[...]

Hmm, I disagree somewhat.  '95 is too buggy for _any_
user, unless he/she is extremely lucky to have a hardware/
driver combination that works.  I beleive people
deserve good software, and I think UNIX and the Mac
adress this to a certain degree, while '95 simply
doesn't.  And M$ ships yet another DOS-based GUI
this year just to be able to sell NT workstation at a higher
price :(

kai