Re: SEUL: Re: What's the diff to SEUL ? (fwd)

On Sat, 17 Jan 1998, George Bonser wrote:

> I also like being able to change desktops by clicking on a pager square or
> using the middle button to drag applications from one desktop to another.

We're talking about this in IRC, actually, as we speak.  :)  I don't like
virtual screens, but I recognize that it will be a big, big selling point
over the screen-bound Windows.  Virtual desktops will be nice to have.

> I guess you like what you are used to.

That's true.  I've been using FVWM with just about exactly the same config
for over three years now.  Have never changed it.  Three xterms on a black
background.  I can switch windows by picking them out of a list which I
get with a right-click on the background.  That's about the only window
manager functionality I'm interested in.  :)

> And it only works in uncompressed filesystems anyway.

Maybe so.  Does anyone know about reading DOS-compressed drives other than
with DOSemu?