Re: SEUL: Mail got bounced: Here are a few msgs that didn't get through...

On 25 Jan 1998 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

> Read it.

I HAVE read it.  Several times.  It is, in my opinion, vague. Their FAQ
says a lot of things that are not in the license ... they should put it in
the license.

We can not rely on what is in the FAQ or on teh web page.  When you go to
court, the only thing that counts is the license.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org