re: SEUL: IRC

I have set up a channel, #seul, at irc.eskimo.com. If there is someone who
could stick around 24/7 (e.g. with screen), it would be great - I'm unable
to log off my computer, as the channel will disappear if I do :)

I will be hanging out there as much as I can, but I can't guarantee 24/7
presence. The Best Thing To Do (tm) would be two bots securing the channel and
protecting it from netsplits.

I'm usually reachable between 5 pm and midnight (timezone Europe/Helsinki).

BTW, I'll write a #seul mini-FAQ unless somebody is already working on it. Let
me know if you are, also send me any material or ideas you see fit for the FAQ.
--
Juhana Siren (Mr.) - Juhana.Siren@oulu.fi - http://rieska.oulu.fi/~jsiren/