SEUL: pick, pick, pick

I think FAT loopback should work for DR-DOS, FreeDOS, PC-DOS, MS-DOS,
OS/2.  So MicroSoft is not strictly required.

What about HPFS for OS/2, that Win '95 thing or NT?

We should careful when we say things like "bad user".  The kind of
thinking that blames a user for a bad interface or bad fit, can lead to
bad interfaces.

BTW, I really could think of many, many situations where uninstalling is
good.

I hear talk of Win 3.1 as "legacy".  I wonder if there are more 3.1 boxes
than NT boxes still.  I'll bet conversions haven't amounted to very much.

WINE would be cool, runs faster than Windows and doesn't crash or
trash non MicroSoft products and  it eliminates some reasons to
uninstall.

Regards,