Re: SEUL: New Test

For what it's worth:

An increasing number of "home users" will be using cable modems, ADSL,
dishes, ISDN, or more traditional networking (esp. in a dorm).  Yeah, I
still use a modem, but by the end of the year I hope not.

It could be considered marginally preferable to stick to the phrase
"dial up networking" or even "hayes compatible modem" rather than "home
user".