Re: SEUL: Task assignments

On Thu, 26 Jun 1997, Michael Peck wrote:

> There has been a varied amount of activity going on, from information
> gathering to debate and so forth. Can we discuss the organizational
> nature of SEUL from here on out? What will need to be done on an ongoing
> basis? Who will make final decisions? How will they be made?
>
> As far as I can tell, the following duties will be necessary on an
> ongoing basis (hopelessly incomplete):
--cut--

When you've all finished arguing about what goes into this project, post a
message saying "Coders needed" with a detailed spec and get people to sign
up for it. I'd like to help code+test, but I'm keeping clear of this endless
debate for a while.

Oh yeah, hurry up and appoint someone to make all the decisions, else this
thing will never get started.

--
Thomas Molesworth            (thomas@bass.almac.co.uk)