SEUL: Simple web site improvement idea

Here's a simple idea for improving the SEUL web site to help the visitor. I'll
keep more complex ideas until we are in a position to redesign the site.

On the SEUL home page have the "seul-edu" link in News item "The seul-edu
project has started" point to the SEUL education page like the "education"
link under "SEUL groups" instead of pointing to the education archives. This
makes things consistent. Also add a news item about the new web pages for the
"list of pointers and wishes" and "seul-edu projects".

1999 The Year Of Linux
Make It Happen

Bob