Re: SEUL: Simple web site improvement idea

>>>EAMorical == EAMorical@aol.com wrote at Sat, 19 Dec 1998 14:03:31 -0400 :
> Also add a news item about the new web pages for the
>"list of pointers and wishes" and "seul-edu projects".

We should also announce those things on seul-announce; after all, that's what
 it's there for.  Roger, how many people are subscribed to seul-announce, and
 are any of them _not_ subscribed to most of our other lists?

--
Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by