SEUL: proftpd installed on cran

In preparation for lots of people wanting to poke at project independence,
i've installed proftpd on cran. I set up pub/geda/contrib as writeable,
but I don't think there are any other directories there that want to be
writeable. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Currently I've set a maximum of 250 logins. This will produce a loadavg of
roughly, say, 250 if we have all those people active with high bandwidth.

So we'll experiment for a while. :) Let me know if things appear broken.

Thanks,
--Roger