SEUL: More questions and a few answers

I prefer to hand code all html (using TextPad4/Win). In this case, I just downloaded -dev and made some changes using Staroffice/Linux. Finally I had to go back to manual editing to fix some problems with tables.

In future I intend to stick to pure hand-coding to keep the structure clean.

I have a few more questions, in addition to those raised:

Is it not a good idea to use frames? (On my intranet web server, I use them heavily). I feel the only downside is creating "bookmarks" to pages deep inside the site.

How about SSI (server side includes)? Does seul.org server process .shtml?

Personally, I prefer blue/white combination for color scheme with black text (turning yellow upon highlighting). I like M$ website design (though I do not like their 'innovative' business methods)

Is it a must for us to consider monochrome / non-graphical browser users?

How about providing a printer-friendly page?

Would we like to have JavaScripts? Or are we limiting to HTML only?

I will be incorporating the changes suggested by you all. Hope to finish by this week.

Regards,
Anand
------
Do you do Linux? :)