Re: SEUL: SEUL-PUB Page : All Changes Done

Anand_R_Vaidya@notes.seagate.com wrote:

> I have done all changes to seul-pub home page & I believe it's presentable
> enough now. Please check a sample that I have posted at :
> http://www.linuxstart.com/~anand_r_vaidya/seul/
>
> I have completed the changes to the webpage, added plenty of links (in fact just
> copy-pasted from SEUL main page)

I think this looks very nice, Anand.  I'm quite happy with it.  On a
different note, I noticed that the website maintenance pages are overdue
for rewrites.  This may be something to look into.  Roger, is Simon
Waldman still maintaining these and acting as webmaster?