SEUL: Links Page Modifications: 80% done

I have started editing what/links.html and what/links2.html. Have done the following:

1. Standardised to match the SEUL home page (colour scheme etc)
2. Checked all links, deleted links that return an error
3. Added explanations.
4. I feel <DL> (Definition List) style will be better than <UL> (Unordered List) style. Any comments?

I intend to write a simple CSS over the weekend. Any suggestions?

You can view the edited pages at the following URLs:
http://www.linuxstart.com/~anand_r_vaidya/seul/what/links.html
http://www.linuxstart.com/~anand_r_vaidya/seul/what/links2.html

Regards,
Anand