SEUL: seul-commits and website privs

If you're not on the seul-commits list and want to be, let
me know. Every time somebody commits a change to the website,
the summary of that change gets mailed out to the seul-commits
list. It's a good way of keeping synchronized.

Basically, if you intend to be keeping up with the website
and work being done to it, let me know. At the same time, I'll
give you full write access to the website. When you have made a
change to your repository (repository = $HOME/work/seul/) and
you want to commit that change, you simply do "cvs commit" in
that directory, and it will prompt you for a short message
describing the changes you made. (Be sure to set your $EDITOR
if you don't like vi. ;)

I've added cuplan and cbhiii to seul-commits already, and I
just gave them and pete full write access to the repository.
(Careful :) This means you can (and should) do whatever you
think is appropriate.

After the cvs commit, wait a couple minutes, and the page should
have changed on the real website. Be sure to check it to make
sure you didn't break anything.

Also, remember that before starting to work each time, be sure
to "cvs update -d -P" from $HOME/work/seul
This will integrate all the changes that other people have made
since you were last working.

--Roger