SEUL: Future HTML writing...

Sorry to have been so absent. I am usually not like this.

I recently took on a big project at work and have been devoting my used
time to it. I would still like to contribute to the SEUL project through
web design, but I won't have time right not to learn the CRAN system and
its commands. I can however (until I'm really up on LINUX) create HTML docs
with my current OS and software and forward them on to someone, who then
can put them into CRAN.

Does this seem like it would work out, or should we hand off the web design
overhaul piece to someone else. Make no mistake, that I would like help
create a new look for the site (with everyone's input of course) I just
need someone to get the data into the server after I've done it.

Unless, someone can write or point me to a quick "line by line" procedure
on how to get into CRAN and where to put the docs once there.

Feedback welcome.
Thanks.

Chuck Huffman                      Huffman Connection Center
mailto:cbhiii-linux@ic.net             http://ic.net/~cbhiii
Mirabilis ICQ # 1224891