Re: Grouping questions

> My understanding  is that multiuser-group people will respond
> multiple times. Thus in the case of  home user with special use,
> there would be a response based on just home use followed by
> a response based on just the specialty use. I would like to hear
> your comments on this.
     My only concern here is whether or not someone would fill out the
questionaire more than once. Add the fact that someone filling out the
survey multiple times will bias their answers towards their other user
profile when they do fill it out ... I'm not sure about this, but I
could be convinced otherwise.

     Cheers,

     Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete_st_onge@iname.com         http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052