Re: 0x010

Question Suggestions:
First I'm not concerned with too many questions at this point,
because it's always easy to go through and scratch some. What
I am concerned about is missing an important question because
there is only one chance. Putting it in later is a no no. Recently a
national survey added a question and found the answers to all the
questions changed.

*speed of internet connection. I feel this question belongs with the
internet questions because it primarily concerns things beyond the
hardware. It mainly concerns phone wire whatever.

Under Software [Bob suggests:] I agree delete the 3 questions.

On Telephony/Multimedia/Emerging Technologies, I want to go over
these sections carefully.
To be continued.

Bob