Re: LUST

Simon Waldman wrote:

> Watch it, that subject line almost got you a 'delete spam without
> reading' response... and I suspect did from many others with automatic
> filters set up.

Yeah, I almost did it myself :-P

> Nice idea though ;-)

I'd be interested in seeing thoughts on implementing it for other OSs --
it would be trivial for Linux, but cross-platform study capabilities
would be good.  OTOH, similar research may have been done for Win/Mac
which we can plunder.

Roger was less than enthused on this, but if we've got a gearhead out
there with the HW (2 strikes on me), it might be interesting to mock up
a basic model of this for if/when we do move forward.

--
Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com)

    What part of "gestalt" don't you understand?
    Welchen Teil von "gestalt" verstehen Sie nicht?

web:       http://www.netcom.com/~kmself
SAS/Linux: http://www.netcom.com/~kmself/SAS/SAS4Linux.html

  1:21pm  up 1 day, 10:50,  2 users,  load average: 1.08, 1.00, 0.89