0x022

Well, my alien abduction has finally come to a end, and I can devote
more time to the survey.

I didn't add too much to the survey this time out, two points in the
System Admin section involving the points that Micksa brought up about
services (really good ideas!) and some stuff in the software section
(added two points for word processing, and added an email section)

I have to admit being a bit stumped as far as this part goes; I mean,
how far should we go into fleshing out the feature part? I'd really
appreciate hearing others' ideas on this.

Anyhow, have a good one!

Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052