Re: Suggestions

First, thanks Tom for your suggestions. The survey has fallen primarily
on Pete and myself with occasional suggestions from Doug and others
and occasional direction from Roger. Awhile back Karsten posted a
fairly large list of suggestions. I thought perhaps you might like to be
aware of them. We truly appreciate your suggestions and look forward
to your involvement in designing the survey.

The following is the pertinent part of Karsten's previous post.
snip

Bob