Suggestions

I'm new to the list but have a few suggestions.  Please take them with a grain of salt if the group has already been there.

Demographics: Section B:
Ask about what percentage of computing time what type of person uses the computer and possibly break it down by as
    Primary User
    Secondary User
    Others

For the OS's possibly shorten the list to Dos, Windows, MAC, Unix and instead of years experience ask if they are Expert, General user, limited knowledge, never heard of it.

Part C, System Info.

How many computers do you use at home, office, laptops.
Same thing for question 2

Are these machines technically sufficient?  How about how many of these machines are over 18 months old?

How many times have you used hardware support in the last 3 years?
How many times have you used software support in the last 3 years?

Hardware:
Amount of RAM
Size of Hard Drive
Installed Software
Network ready
DVD

That's all for now,  I'll work some more on it later.
Thomas L. Gaume
Vice President of Operations
Wireless Internet Services of Florida, Inc.
http://www.flwireless.net
HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO TODAY