Re: Doc update, 0x020 update summary

Pete,
I saw Doug's post. I'll put under "Educational" what I've got and let him
take it from there. I'll edit till I start feeling like I might be pushing
things,
then I'll post it.

  - Office productivity
         - Word processing
         - Desktop publishing
         - Spreadsheets
         - Databases
  - Financial
         - Banking (checking, online banking)
         - Accounting (accounts receivable/payable, inventory, payroll)
         - POS (point of sale)
         - Stock market analysis
  - Internet
         - Email
         - Web browsing
         - e-commerce
  - Software development
  - Engineering
         - CAD
         - Analysis (structural, vibration, earthquake)
  - Server (mail, web, print, file, data mining)
  - Specialized (music, photo, film)
  - Educational
         - vocabulary (pronunciation)
         - dictionary
         - encycopedia
         - atlas
         - how things work
         - reading/writting/arithmetic
         - math/science
         - history/geography
  - Games
  - Audio processing
  - Video processing

 - Which one of the above would you say you use most often?
 - Choose all of the above that you use on a regular basis
 - Do you think you would use more powerful software than what you use
 now if it were available?

 How important are the following word processing features to your work:
     - ability to read other word processing formats
     - settings tabs easily
     - spell checking
     - using many different typefaces and font sizes
     - mail merge
     - WYSIWYG
     - macros
 How important are the following desktop publishing features to your
 work:
     - ability to read other desktop publishing formats
     - importing images
     - using many different typefaces and font sizes
     - WYSIWYG
 How important are the following spreadsheet features to your work:
     - ability to read other spreadsheet formats
     - linking a formula to other cells (relative addressing)
     - locking a formula to the contents of specific cells (absolute
 addressing, ie. $E$5)
     - having a formula bar to troubleshoot complicated formulas
     - predefined formulas (statistical, financial, or mathematical)
     - WYSIWYG
     - macros
 How important are the following database features to your work:
     - Query by example (QBE) grid for creating queries
     - data import macros
     - WYSIWYG
     - being able to write SQL queries easily
     - data export macros

Bob