Re: Mention on c|net radio

In message <36025BEF.25F0446@csrlink.net>, dloss@csrlink.net writes:
>I just listened to yesterday's Project Heresy radio piece from c|net
>radio (http://www.radio.com, and follow the Project Heresy link).  In
>the last 5 minutes or so of the piece SEUL was prominently mentioned and
>mildly promoted.  They even invited listeners to sign up to help!  Give
>it a listen.

I spent rather a while trying to make this happen. I finally concluded
that they want me to install Windows and then install the Realplayer
G2 Beta.

The linux rvplayer5.0 won't play the clip, saying I should upgrade to
a newer version.

Grrr.

I wonder if they have transcripts, or they'd consider using a
not-quite-so-bloody-proprietary distribution format...

--Roger