[seul-sci] gxsm

Hello, people.

Probably you´ve already seen it. Anyway:

The Gnome XSM (GXSM)

From the home page (http://uranus.fkp.uni-hannover.de/gxsm/index.html)

"GXSM is an powerfull graphical interface for any kind of 2D data aquisitation method, especially desined for SPM and SPA-LEED, which are used in surface science. It includes methods for 2D data (of various types: byte, short, long, double) viewing and manipulation. We are using it for STM, AFM, SARLS, SPA-LEED.
GXSM - stands for Gnomeified X Scanning Microscopy.

"The program is developed at the University of Hannover, Institut für Festkörperphysik e.g. Solid State Physics. We are using it for STM, AFM, SARLS, SPA-LEED and I'm using it to readout my selfbuild CCD camera mountet on my telescope at home. "

I haven´t tryed yet. However, it looks fine to me. Just one complain: no rpms :(

bracketsbrackets´s
DANILO GONZALEZ HASHIMOTO

Universidade Federal de São Carlos
Bacharelado em Ciência da Computação