[seul-sci] collection management

<decloacking/>

Hi everyone! Since this is my first posting to the list, I greet you all :)

I need to manage a small tissue/specimen biological collection -- I expect it to grow up to a few thousand items). The requiremenst are:

1. standard as far as possible (data models, RDBMS files, SQL, XML perharps)
2. easy to use GUI (it has to serve Mac users ;)
3. usable form Macs (using an X server in the Macs is OK)

All suggestions welcome. TIA.

    Gustavo

--

  .~.
  /V\     Free science and free software are just two aspects