Re: Mirror in Luxembourg

Tim,

On 2009-10-30 19:07 CST, tim.muthmann@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Dear ladies and gentlemen,
>
> we configured a mirror of tor a couple of weeks ago..
> Unfortunately the tor website which lists the mirrors isn't updated yet.
>
> Url is: http://tor.idnr.at
> Location: Luxembourg (sorry about the domain :)
> Speed: 100mbit
> Bandwidth: unlimited

Many thanks for setting up a mirror, the whole community will be
appreciating it.

> Would it be possible to update the site?

Unfortunately, Jon who is responsible for updating the mirror list is
away at the moment. He will be back after thanksgiving
(http://archives.seul.org/tor/mirrors/Oct-2009/msg00022.html), your
mirror won't be added until then, so you have to wait for a few weeks.

Hope this helps.