Re: [tor-relays] BitTorrent complaint

On 11.04.13 21:00, Moritz Bartl wrote:
On 11.04.2013 12:15, theo@xxxxxxxx wrote:
If we want to avoid the packet-dropping problem: We could also reject
the IP-addresses of those sites with torrc. What is your opinion about
that Moritz? And, would it ok for the authorities and users with little
bandwith if I reject ~100 ip-adresses? (Not that I am going to)
Apart from the last section of my answer to bartels: Yes, listing 100+
IPs in the exit policy is not very nice for the Tor network either. :(

I guess the simple answer would be:

1) Allow everything (except port 25, which is reasonable to block)
2) If you don't want the DMCA spam notices, use the reduced exit policy.

Please expand on "except port 25, which is reasonable to block", or point me
to an explanation.

Regards,

    Jorge-León