Re: [tor-relays] Tor Relay on DSL connection

Am 14.04.2013 14:10, schrieb Geoff Down:
> Hi,
> thanks for running a relay.
>  Tor checks its IP often, and will publish the new one when it detects a
>  change. If you have logging set to at least 'notice' level there will
>  be 'Our IP Address has changed' entries in the log.
> GD

Thank you, good to know. There must have been some other problem on the
first day. Now it seems running fine.
I now installed a second relay at my second home on an Asus RT-N66U with
Tomato Shibby firmware. It's now online for 2 days and it seems to run
even better than the first one on my old Mac mini G3 running Debian Wheezy.

Running TOR on a router is really nice. It does not consume extra power
and it is always on.

--
Mit besten Grüßen
Jochen Fahrner