Re: [tor-relays] A call to arms for obfuscated bridges

Andreas Krey:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:50:48 +0000, Lunar wrote:
> > Drake Wilson:
> > >   - bypass declared installation requirements, use 2.6.6, and blindly
> > >     hope that it won't result in some awful subtle bug;
> >
> > obfsproxy works on Debian Squeeze which bears 2.6.6. I had to patch the
>
> Mind to provide any more details? The 'pip install obfsproxy' runs into
> all sorts of errors (first missing C compiler, then missing Python.h)
> on my fresh debian box.

If you are on Squeeze, just use the packages available on
deb.torproject.org instead of `pip`.

The source is also on deb.torproject.org or available through Git:
<http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/obfsproxy.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/tpo-squeeze-backport;hb=tpo-squeeze-backport>

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>