Re: [tor-relays] Installing obfs4 on Raspberry Pi bridge

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 17:43:55 +0000
jchase <jchase@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> Thanks to you I have tor 0.2.5.11 running on a Raspberry Pi2 and obfs4
> installed from git. I have good news and bad news.
> The largest problem is that I get the warning "could not launch
> managed proxy executable at '/path/obfs4proxy'('Permission denied')"
> In the past this used to be a problem with apparmor, but apparmor
> isn't installed. Any idea where I can start looking for a solution?
> Here are a couple of details and small problems:
> I didn't install obfs4 directly (due to problems), but installed it to
> another laptop and copied it to the Pi2 using scp.

Oh dear.  What happens when you run the obfs4proxy executable in a
shell directly (on the pi2)?

It should look something like:
 $ ./obfs4proxy
 2015/04/12 20:13:02 [ERROR]: obfs4proxy - must be run as a managed
 transport

If not, what does 'file /path/obfs4proxy' say?

Regards,

--
Yawning Angel