Re: [tor-relays] Installing obfs4 on Raspberry Pi bridge

Hello,
When I run either ./obfs4proxy or obfs4proxy.go I get:

./obfs4proxy: line 1: /bin: Is a directory
./obfs4proxy: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./obfs4proxy: line 2: ` * Copyright (c) 2014-2015, Yawning Angel
<yawning at torproject dot org>'

Regards,
J Chase