[tor-relays] Doubt related to Bridge relay

Hi, I'm new to setting up a relay but I'd like to help the Tor Network. I have some, perhaps silly, doubts:

1. Can I use tor browser from the same computer the bridge relay node is set up? Navigation will remain anonymous (at least similar than when using only tor browser)?
2. Will I notice any decrease or increase in tor network navigation speed? (understanding that I'll previously set up a max bandwidth to the node)
3. Any other concern I should be aware of?

Thanks!!