[tor-relays] Out of memory: Kill process (tor)

Last night I received my first abuse complaint on DigitalOcean. When I logged in, I saw Tor was no longer running because the system ran out of memory.

Is it possible the system ran out of memory because of the abuse? My relay has 512MB of RAM running Tor and Unbound, and it's been running fine all month. How can I prevent this memory issue from happening in the future?

Thanks

--
Finding information, passing it along. ~SuperSluether