[tor-relays] Accounting and the 'Stable' flag

Hello list,

I have enabled daily accounting on a non-exit Tor relay some days ago.
On the first day, the transfer threshold was reached and the relay
entered hibernation for a few hours, as expected. On the next day, I
reduced RelayBandwidthRate to ensure that the accumulated transfer would
fall just short of the AccountingMax value.

During the last days, the relay has only been offline once for a couple
of minutes (software update), besides the previously mentioned single
hibernation period. As of today, the relay seems to have lost the 'Stable'
flag, which I don't really understand.

Am I missing something here? I could not find documentation mentioning a
relationship between accounting and the 'Stable' flag.

-Ralph