Re: [tor-relays] Accounting and the 'Stable' flag

On 22.08.16 19:22, Green Dream wrote:

> https://blog.torproject.org/blog/lifecycle-of-a-new-relay

Thank you. I had read about this, but the relay in question already had
both the 'stable' and 'guard' flags (which probably meant it was in
phase 3), and lost both flags after I enabled accounting. I don't mean
to be impatient, though, and I will keep the relay running and see if
the coming week brings changes. I just want to make sure that a) I did
not screw up configuring things and b) the ISP is not throttling traffic
without notification. The latter possibility only occurred to me some
hours ago.

-Ralph