Re: [tor-relays] Measuring the Accuracy of Tor Relays' Advertised Bandwidths

On 2019-08-06 23:31:39, "Rob Jansen" <rob.g.jansen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Today, I started running the speedtest on all relays in the network. So far, I have finished about 100 relays (and counting). I expect that the advertised bandwidths reported by metrics will increase over the next few days. For this to happen, the bandwidth histories observed by a relay during my speedtest are first committed to the bandwidth history table (within 24 hours), and then reported in the server descriptors (within 18-36 hours, depending on when the bandwidth history commit happens).

Looks like my relays got measured:

My connection is 500 Mbit and the measurements got very close to that. Will be interesting to see if the observed BW increases.