Re: [tor-relays] 10 Years Torservers.net: Death or Future?

Hi niftybunny, Mitar,

> On 7 Aug 2019, at 17:37, niftybunny <abuse-contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Thats complete and utter bullshit.

After thinking about it for a while, I have allowed this email through moderation.

I considered rejecting it, because this thread is getting repetitive.
And it seems like you're getting frustrated, because you don't agree with each other.
Disagreements are ok, but sometimes you need to summarise, then move on.

Please stay on topic, provide new, useful information, and stay calm.

If that doesn't happen, we might reject or delay future emails on this thread.