-Neel

===

https://www.neelc.org/

On 2019-08-26 05:06, Jochen wrote:
Hi there, I'm the operator of the following two exit nodes:

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/family:94C268630BEDCB64E7F8881881A23D053F243C18

My CPU is an Intel C2750 (8 cores total), which supports hardware
accelerated AES yet a single process still maxes out at only
~150mbit/s.

To get the most out of the machine and my single IPv4 address, I
simply ran another relay which works fine, and now I'm averaging at
around ~315mbit/s.

Is there anything else I can tweak to improve throughput without
having to order more IP addresses? I'm running Arch with stock 5.2.9
linux kernel.

That being said, true multi threading would be much appreciated and
would help people like me a lot :-)

Regards,

Jochen