[tor-relays] 3 questions

Hi there,

1. anyone with any new news about the Darknet law in Germany or where you could ask for information?

2. Whats up with Torflow, still linked from Tor Atlas. As far as I can see it was last updated over 3,5 years ago?

3. So what happened to the new measurement? I can see a big spike https://metrics.torproject.org/bandwidth.html and now its back to normal? Same with a lot of my relays, traffic doubled/tripled and now its the same or worse.

niftybunny