Re: [tor-relays] 3 questions

Hi,

On 29 Aug 2019, at 00:07, niftybunny <abuse-contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2. Whats up with Torflow, still linked from Tor Atlas. As far as I can see it was last updated over 3,5 years ago?

It is still running on 4/6 bandwidth authorities.
After we fix some critical bugs in sbws, we will replace torflow with sbws.

Maybe metrics could also link to sbws from Relay Search?

3. So what happened to the new measurement? I can see a big spike https://metrics.torproject.org/bandwidth.html and now its back to normal? Same with a lot of my relays, traffic doubled/tripled and now its the same or worse.

It didn't have any permanent impact. I'm not too surprised.

We probably need to change the bandwidth authorities, or tor, to have a
permanent impact.

sbws will be easier to change than torflow.