Re: [tor-relays] Someone broke the tor-relay speed record?

On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 01:13:52 -0800, Justaguy <justaguy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh wait?
This is only advertised bandwith and not the actual bandwith.
maybe the actual bandwith will reach the advertised bandwith some day.
This relay is only running for 3 days so..

The advertised Tor bandwidth for the exit node that I control matches up well with the bandwidth graph provided by the ISP, so I believe it is fairly accurate.

https://globe.torproject.org/#/relay/E1E1059D8C41FC48B823C6F09348EA89C4D4C9D4

Seems like it should be impossible however for a relay to jump to 149MB/s of advertised bandwidth in less than a week.